Recipe Nuance (Almond tart and Chestnut glazed, chocolate cremeux with apple insertion)
Sugar Dough :
200 g Vivo PL 240 L or unsalted butter
100 g Refined Sugar
3 g Vanilla Extract
1 g Egg
300 g Low protein flour
1. Whisk PL 240 L, refined sugar, and vanilla extract to creamy and pale.
2. Mix the egg until blended.
3. Mix low protein flour with low speed until blended
4. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour
Almond Cream :
100 g Icing Sugar
100 g Butter
100 g Almmond Powder
100 g Eggs
25 g Low protein Flour
75 g Pastry Cream
1. Whisk butter, almond powder, and refined sugar until blended.
2. Put vanilla extract and low protein flour and mix until blended.
3. Refrigerate in the refrigerator.
4. Grind and make pie skin as usual.
Chesnut Glazed :
250 g Sugar
500 g Water
1 ea Vanila Bean
100 g Chestnut whole frozen
1. Cook the water and sugar and vanilla bean together until dissolved
2. Put the chestnut in cook untill tender , strain and reserved
1. Roll the sugar dough up to 2mm thickness and put in into 10x30 cm pie pan.
2. Putthe almond cream arrange the chesnut glazed.
3. Bake at 180"C for 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
4. Keep it in room temperature