29/07/2017 0 Comments
Pistache Cremeux :
90 g Fresh Milk
225 g Whipping Cream
1 en Vanilla pod
35 g Pistachio Paste
90 g Egg Yolk
50 g Sugar
11 g Gelatine (soak in 35ml cold water)
1. Mix egg yolk together with sugar.
2. Bring milk, cream, vanilla, pistachio paste to a boil pour into the egg yolk mixture , mix well.
3. Pour in gelatin and mix to dissolve.
Airy Chocolate :
300 g Tempered TULIP Easimelt Aura
1. Transfer Tempered TULIP Easimelt Aura to a Siphon.
2. Charge with 2 cream charger, let rest 10 minute.
3. Shake and charge into a container, keep chiiled.
4. Break into pieces.
Coconut water Fluid Gel :
200 g Coconut Water
50 g Coconut Cream
5 g Sugar
5 g Agar-Agar
1. Bring all ing.edient to boil , transfer to a container, let set chiller.
2. Blend untill smooth and paste like.
Coconut Sable :
160 g Egg Yolk
320 g Sugar G.anulated
320 g Unsalted Butter
5 g Salt
400 g Medium Flour
100 g Coconut Dessicated
30 g Baking Powder
1. Beat butter, salt and sugar, add in yolk.
2. Sieve flour and baking powder, fold into the above
3. Stir in dessicated coconut, let it cool.
4. Roll in between a silpat, bake at 180oC for 15 minutes
5. Crush and keep in sealed container.
Kale Micro Sponge :
25 g Kale Puree
25 g Salad Oil
120 g White Egg
60 g Egg Yolk
40 g Sugar
25 g Medium Flour
1. Mix all ing.edient, transfer to a Shipon , charge with two N2O let cool shake before using.
2. Make 3 slit at the bottom of the paper cup, pipe until 1/3 full, bake in microwave for 40 sec, on max power
3. Turn up side down, let cool.
Chocolate Spray :
200 g TULIP Easimelt Ivory
200 g TULIP Cocoa Butter
± Arte light Grey
1. Melt ivory and cocoa butter.
2. Color with Tulip Arte light grey and transfer to spray gun.
3. Spray Frozen Chocolat moelleux, obtained a stone like texture.
By Chef Christian Dewabrata S.