28/07/2017 0 Comments
Chocolate Genoise :
500 g Eggs
250 g Sugar
50 g Water
5 g Vanilla Extract
12 g Baking Powder
200 g Low Protein Flour
30 g Maizena
50 g TULIP Bordeaux
20 g Cake Emulsifier
50 g Vivo PL 240 L
1. Whisk together the eggs, sugar, water, low protein flour, maizena, Tulip Bordeaux, and baking powder.
2. Add cake emulsifier and vanilla extract then whisk until fluffy.
3. Finally add a melted Vivo PL 240 L.
4. Put in into 30x40 cm pan that has been coated with baking paper.
5. Bake at 180o C for 35-40 minutes.
Dark Chocolate Cremeux :
250 g Fresh Milk
25 g Sugar
40 g Egg Yolk
250 g TULIP Easimelt Aura
9 g Gelatine (soak with 30 ml cold water)
350 g Whipping Cream
1. Mix egg yolk with sugar.
2. Bring the Fresh Milk to boil.
3. Pour in the boiled milk, into the egg mixture, cook to 80oC, untill slightly thickened.
4. Pour in the soaked gelatin , mix well.
5. Pour into TULIP Easimelt Aura, mix untit all chocolate melts, let cool to room temperature.
6. Fold in whipped cream which has been whipped to 60% develop.
Dark Chocolate Glaze :
300 g Sugar
150 g Water
300 g Glucose
200 g Sweetened Condensed Milk
30 g Gelatine (soak in 100gr cold water)
150 g TULIP Easimelt Lactea
50 g TULIP Easimelt Ivory
300 g Neutral Gel
1. Cook the sugar, water, and glucose to temperature 101oC.
2. Add into sweetened condensed milk
3. Put gelatin that has been soaked in cold water.
4. Pour in melted Tulip Easimelt Lactea and Tulip Easimelt Ivory, stirring with lmmersion blender until blended.
5. Add neutral gel into the mixture.
* Use Apple filling for insertion
By Chef Qothrun Nada