28/07/2017 0 Comments
Recipe Nuance (Almond tart and Chestnut glazed, chocolate cremeux with apple insertion)
Sugar Dough :
200 g Vivo PL 240 L or unsalted butter
100 g Refined Sugar
3 g Vanilla Extract
1 g Egg
300 g Low protein flour
1. Whisk PL 240 L, refined sugar, and vanilla extract to creamy and pale.
2. Mix the egg until blended.
3. Mix low protein flour with low speed until blended
4. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour
Almond Cream :
100 g Icing Sugar
100 g Butter
100 g Almmond Powder
100 g Eggs
25 g Low protein Flour
75 g Pastry Cream
1. Whisk butter, almond powder, and refined sugar until blended.
2. Put vanilla extract and low protein flour and mix until blended.
3. Refrigerate in the refrigerator.
4. Grind and make pie skin as usual.
Chesnut Glazed :
250 g Sugar
500 g Water
1 ea Vanila Bean
100 g Chestnut whole frozen
1. Cook the water and sugar and vanilla bean together until dissolved
2. Put the chestnut in cook untill tender , strain and reserved
1. Roll the sugar dough up to 2mm thickness and put in into 10x30 cm pie pan.
2. Putthe almond cream arrange the chesnut glazed.
3. Bake at 180"C for 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
4. Keep it in room temperature
Chocolate Genoise :
500 g Eggs
250 g Sugar
50 g Water
5 g Vanilla Extract
12 g Baking Powder
200 g Low Protein Flour
30 g Maizena
50 g TULIP Bordeaux
20 g Cake Emulsifier
50 g Vivo PL 240 L
1. Whisk together the eggs, sugar, water, low protein flour, maizena, Tulip Bordeaux, and baking powder.
2. Add cake emulsifier and vanilla extract then whisk until fluffy.
3. Finally add a melted Vivo PL 240 L.
4. Put in into 30x40 cm pan that has been coated with baking paper.
5. Bake at 180o C for 35-40 minutes.
Dark Chocolate Cremeux :
250 g Fresh Milk
25 g Sugar
40 g Egg Yolk
250 g TULIP Easimelt Aura
9 g Gelatine (soak with 30 ml cold water)
350 g Whipping Cream
1. Mix egg yolk with sugar.
2. Bring the Fresh Milk to boil.
3. Pour in the boiled milk, into the egg mixture, cook to 80oC, untill slightly thickened.
4. Pour in the soaked gelatin , mix well.
5. Pour into TULIP Easimelt Aura, mix untit all chocolate melts, let cool to room temperature.
6. Fold in whipped cream which has been whipped to 60% develop.
Dark Chocolate Glaze :
300 g Sugar
150 g Water
300 g Glucose
200 g Sweetened Condensed Milk
30 g Gelatine (soak in 100gr cold water)
150 g TULIP Easimelt Lactea
50 g TULIP Easimelt Ivory
300 g Neutral Gel
1. Cook the sugar, water, and glucose to temperature 101oC.
2. Add into sweetened condensed milk
3. Put gelatin that has been soaked in cold water.
4. Pour in melted Tulip Easimelt Lactea and Tulip Easimelt Ivory, stirring with lmmersion blender until blended.
5. Add neutral gel into the mixture.
* Use Apple filling for insertion
By Chef Qothrun Nada