21/12/2018 by Lara Frenzel 0 Comments
Kalamansi Chocolate Cake
Kalamansi Chocolate Mousse Ingredient:
200g Egg yolk
100g Kalamansi puree
800g Milk Couverture
750g Whipped cream
• Soak the gelatine in cold water.
• Warm up the egg, egg yolks and sugar on a bain marie and beat them up in a kitchen maschine afterwards.
• Melt the couverture.
• Use the puree to melt the gelatine in it and stir this then into the beaten egg.
• Stir in a part of the egg foam into the molten couverture.
• Then fold in the rest of the egg foam and the whipped cream.
Kalamansi Manggo Jelly Ingredient:
7 Gelatine Sheets
300g Manggo puree
400g Kalamansi puree
• Soak gelatine in cold water.
• Mix sugar and pectin in a bowl.
• Boil up the two purees and stir in the sugar mixture.
• Let it boil for two minutes then add the gelatine.
• Fill the jelly in a flat container/moulds.
Crunchy Bottom Ingredient:
150g Milk Couverture
100g Praline Noisette
• Melt the couverture with the butter.
• Add the praline mass in it and stir in all dry ingredients.
• Spread it out really thin to fit as bottom of the cake. Dark Mud Cake
90ml Filtered Coffee
190g Self raising flour
• Melt the butter and couverture.
• Beat the eggs with the sugar until they’re foamy.
• Fold in the egg foam into the molten couverture, followed by the coffe, then in the end fold in the sifted self raising flour.
• Bake at 180°C for about 30 min.