16/06/2017 0 Comments
Es Pisang Hijau
Pisang hijau sphere
150 gram Pisang tanduk, steamed
100 gram Rice flour
50 gram Glutinous rice flour
50 gram Sagoo flour
50 gram Granulated sugar
50 ml Suji leaf extract
50 ml Pandan leaf extract
150 ml Coconut milk
Coconut milk porridge / bubur sum sum
25 gram Rice flour
60 gram Granulated sugar
5 gram Salt
500 ml Coconut milk
100 gram Granulated sugar
50 ml Water
To taste Frambozen essence
Pisang hijau sphere:
1. Steam pisang tanduk for 15 to 20 minutes until it becomes smooth. Make into round shapes.
2. Mix well other ingredients and cook until sticky and spherical. Fill it with the round-shaped steamed banana.
3. Steam for additional 15 to 20 minutes. Cool it down and ready to serve.
Bubur sum sum:
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Cook until bubbly and cool it down for 5 minutes.
3. Chill first before served.
1. Bring sugar and water to boil for 10 minutes.
2. Add frambozen essence into it and cool it down.
How to style the dish:
1. On the plate, make the bubur sum sum into pasta shape.
2. With the bubur sum sum as the foundation, put the banana sphere on the top.
3. Decorate the dish with frambozen syrup drops. You can decorate it with biscuits to make it crunchy or other garnish if you like.
By Chef Woro Prabandari