05/07/2018 by Chef Mimin Mintarsih 0 Comments
500 gr Whipping cream
100 gr Caster sugar
3 pc Gelatin leave
1/2 pack Agar - agar
Pandan essence as need
• Boil whipping cream, add caster sugar, and agar – agar together.
• Take it out from the stove.
• Soak gelatin leave on ice water.
• Once gelatin leave are soft put it in the cream mixture and stir it, add pandan essence.
• Prepare rubber mold and pour the mixture into mold and put in the refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes until get set and easy to re-mold.
300 gr Fresh milk
200 gr Coconut milk
2 gr Salt
3 pc Gelatin
1/2 pack Agar – agar
• Boil fresh milk, coconut milk, agar-agar and salt.
• Soak gelatin leave in ice water until get soft
• Put soft gelatin into mixture and stir and pour into mold.
• Let it set in the refrigerator for about minimum 30 minutes until get set, and ready to re-mold.