26/12/2018 by Chef Aan Nurhasanah 0 Comments
Key Lime Kalamansi Curd Ingredients:
50 gr Egg yolks
40 ml Fresh Lime, zest and juice
3 pcs Kalamansi, zest and juice
60 gr Sugar
1 gr Gelatin
85 gr Butter, cut into cube
1. Soak the gelatine in cold water until bloom.
2. Put the lime and kalamansi zest and juice , sugar and butter into a heatproof bowl.
3. Sit the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water.
4. Stir the mixture until all of the batter has melted. Add the gelatin.
5. Lightly whisk the egg yolk and stir into the lime mixture. Whisk until all of the ingredients are well combined, then leave to cook for 5 minutes, stirring until the mixture is creamy and thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
6. Remove the lime curd from the heat, add the butter and stir until well combine and pour into the mold. Put it into the refrigerator.
7. When it cool, remove from the mold then coating with gel.
Green Tea Panna Cotta Ingredients
60 ml Milk
120 ml Cream
45 gr Sugar
6 gr Gelatin
4 gr Green Tea Powder
1. Soak the gelatine in ice water until bloom then squeeze.
2. Heat the milk and sugar until sugar dissolve, then add cream and gelatin.
3. Pour into the square mold.
4.Keep in the chiller.
Chocolate Flourless Cake Ingredients:
3 Pcs Egg
90 gr Sugar
200 gr Dark Chocolate
30 gr Butter
50 ml Cream
1. Whisk egg and sugar.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in double boiler.
3. Add the cream, then combine with egg mixture.
4. Pour into the mold, bake at 180oC.
80 ml Water
30 ml Oil
10 gr Flour
Drops of Food Color
1. Combine all ingredients, pour spoon of it into the hot coated pan.
2. Let it dry. Meringue Drops
50 gr Egg White
75 gr Refined Sugar
Whisk the ingredients until become meringue.